Our light indigo nitrile gloves are strong and puncture resistant, but still deliver fantastic dexterity and tactile sensitivity for performing exams or working with precision instruments.
Nitrile is also more resistant to chemicals than comparable vinyl and latex, so the 1st Choice gloves are versatile in countless applications beyond healthcare: light industrial, agriculture, food service and hospitality, beauty and salon, janitorial/sanitation, and more.
8 in stock (can be backordered)
• nitrile, they’re durable and more resistant to rips and tears than comparable latex or vinyl gloves, yet the 3.5-mil thickness means they’re a great value
• Latex free means no worries about exposing latex-sensitive users
• Textured fingertips and a micro-roughened surface deliver a dependable grip, which does not diminish when the gloves are wet
• With their light indigo color, the gloves can be an important part of any color-coding system, or provide a fun pop of color for shaking up the routine
• The beaded cuff supplies extra protection against tears when donning or doffing
• Being powder free, there is no messy residue to damage an adhesive bond or a perfect finish, yet they go on and off easily thanks to chlorination, which makes them smoother inside
• Sold 100 disposable gloves per box, 10 boxes per case, in sizes small through extra large