Vinyl Disposable Gloves Powder Free
- Package Type: 1000 Pieces = 10 Boxes; 100 Pieces Per Box.
- Color: Clear.
- Total Thickness: 4.5 Mil (Overall).
- Made from Vinyl Resin and Synthetic Rubber.
- Donning Agent: USP Grade Absorbable Cornstarch.
- Relaxed Fit, Recommended for Light Duty & Non-Toxic Work.
- Weight: 3.9 gm, Length: Minimum 230 mm and Palm Width: 105 mm.
- Notably used for General Purposes such as Cleaning Food Service.
- Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 300%, After Aging: Minimum 300%.
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulation Part 174-178.
- Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 9 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 9 MPa.
- Total Thickness: Cuff: /, Palm: 0.08 + 0.03 mm, Finger: 0.08 + 0.03 mm.
- Good for General Activities such as Cleaning and Food & Product Handling.
- Design: Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and finger textured external finish.
- Material: 100% synthetic polyvinylchloride (PVC).No natural rubber latex (Powder Free).
8 in stock (can be backordered)
Shield – Vinyl Disposable Gloves Powder Free (Nitrile Latex Exam Free) – M
Disposable gloves are a quick, convenient solution to providing hand protection around the workplace. Packed by the box, these gloves can simply be distributed to certain areas making them easily accessible. All of these gloves are for single use. Once used, they can simply be disposed of as needed.
Powder-Free Vinyl Disposable Gloves:
Powder-free vinyl disposable gloves are great for flexibility and comfort. Vinyl provides a great alternative to latex, offering terrific protection and resistance to punctures and tears. Ideal for lab/medical use as well as handling small parts and chemicals.